Retired as of 2004. Enterpreneur, 2002-2005, Born in 1944. Divorced, have a daughter and two grandchildren, grandgrandson.
Entrepreneur (post-graduate education), Post-Graduate Institute for Water Transport Specialists, Odessa, Ukraine, 1995, State Certificate of Enterpreneur.
Candidate, (M. Sc.), Eng. (post-graduate education), Institute of Merchant Marine Engineers, Odessa, 1979. Marine Engineering (Automation of Ships’ Power Plants).
Diploma (post graduate education), Public Institute of Inventing and Patenting, Odessa, 1987.
Certificate of Odessa State Courses of Foreign Languages, 1964.
Diploma with honours, Odessa Higher Marine School, 1967, Certificate of Marine Engineer in automation.
Diploma (graduate education), with honours, Odessa Machine-Tool Building College, Odessa, 1962. Certificate of Mechanic Technician.
1964 - 2004 - Enterpreter: translating and editing texts from Russian to English and back. Lecturing, Tutorship in English,. Preparing the Graduates in Engineering, Medicine, Humanities for TOEFL, etc. Christian Humanitarian-Economic Open University: Basics of Management (lecturing in English) for 1-st & 2-nd year students. Translation into English of “Maritime Code of Shipping of Ukraine”, signed by The President of Ukraine, 1999. Translation of the complete set of ship’s documentation from Russian to English (according to Lloyd’s requirements) for one of foreign companies, 2001.
1995 – 2002 - "New Technologies, Pvt.,"Odessa,Ukraine, Director. Offering custom-made inventions (hi-tech) in various fields to the engineering community in CIS and abroad.
Post-Graduate Institute for Water Transport Specialists: Basics of Patenting and Licensing.
Odessa Open University, Odessa, English for 2-nd year Law students.
1991 - 93 "Joint Trading", Foreign Economic Association, Odessa. Chief Engineer
1989 - 91 "Vostok", Air-Space R&D Co., Odessa. Deputy Director in Science.
1985 – 89All-Union R&D Institute of Food Industries, Odessa, Research Fellow.
1983-84Odessa Polytechnical Institute, Post-graduate Lecturer, Social Studies
1974-83Central R&D Institute of Merchant Marine, Black Sea Branch, Research Fellow.
1974-89All-Union Chamber of Trade and Commerce, Odessa Branch. Interpreter; Editor (translations). Won two contests in engineering translation.
1968-74Black Sea Steamship Company, Odessa. Motorman, 4-th, 3-rd Engineer.
Winner of 2004, 05 Contests in Journalism (News2000 Newspaper), analytics.
1. Christian Humanitarian-Economic Open University: Basics of Management (in English). 2.Academy of Personnel Management: Course in Social Security. – terminated.
1. Articles on automation of starting powerful low-speed ship's diesel engines (within the Dissertation’s problems) in various scientific journals, 1979-1990.
2. Articles on various aspects of Global Crisis in local and central newspapers/magazines.
2. Russian-English Dictionary & Guidebook for Engineers (with a Supplement for Ship's Engine-Room Teams); 541 pp. Edited by “Chorly”, Kiev,2002.
3. Comprehensive Dictionary of English & American abbreviations and acronyms – being prepared for publication.
12 Author's Certificates on Inventions, 5 Patents of Russia and Ukraine.