· Medical Doctor (Medical University, St. Petersburg, 1981)
· Neurologist (MedicalUniversity, Moscow, 2003)
· Doctor of Acupuncture (Medical University, Moscow, 1999, 1996, 1992, 1988)
· Extremely High Frequency (EHF) Therapy (“EHF”, USSR, Academyof Sciences, Moscow, 1988-1991; RussianMedicalAcademy, 1998)
· Member of Canadian Sociality of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture (CSCMA, since the 1st of June 2005)
· AcuTech Holistic Inc., Director
October, 1996 – May, 2005
Head of Medical Department, "Coloyaro-2000" Ltd., [the Company, which develops and manufactures equipment for traditional Chinese medicine: Artsakh, AcuVision, AcuScen]
April, 2003 - May, 2005,
Acting Research Assistant, Department of Acupuncture.
Federal Research Clinical and Experimental Centre of Traditional Methods of Diagnostics and Treatment at the Ministry of Health of Russia.
January, 1995 − May, 2005
Chief Expert & Lector, Humanitarian Information Technologies Design & Production Company, Moscow, Russia. Coordinated an education program on EHF/MMW-Puncture. Gives lectures and practical seminars on EHF/MMW-Puncture.
January, 1992 – 1999
Lector ofRussianStateMedicalUniversity, Faculty of postgraduate education, Moscow,
Coordinated an education program on Acupuncture and Chinese medicine, gives lectures and practical seminars on Acupuncture and EHF-Puncture.
Chief of Scientific Research Group
December 1987 - October 1988 [Temporary Scientific Corporation "Otklik"]
October 1988 - November 1991 [Temporary Scientific Corporation "EHF", USSR Academy of Sciences, State Committee of Science and Technology, Ministry of Health of the USSR, Moscow, Russia (USSR)]. Coordinated research at the 15th MunicipalClinicalHospitalinto "medical application of low intensive electromagnetic radiation of MM band". Discovered a new method of EHF-Therapy, named "Polyzone EHF-Therapy or EHF-Puncture". Designed research protocols.
An author of more than 30 publicationsin Russia and abroad dealing with the various aspects of therapeutic application of low intensity electromagnetic waves of millimetre band, equipment for traditional Chinese medicine as well as Acupuncture
He took part with the reports at the conferences in russiaand abroad:
· Russian-Chinese Seminar on the Collaboration in the High Technology, Beijing, China, March 17-18, 2005.
· Theoretical and clinical aspects of Bio-resonance and multi-resonance therapy application: X International Congress, Moscow, Russia, 2004.
· The 5th International Congress of Medical & Cosmetic Acupuncture-Acupressure.Aurangabad, India, December 3-6, 2004.
· "What's new in Physiotherapy?": Le Congres Annuel International de l'Ordre des Physiotherapeutes au Liban, September 6-7, 2003.
· The 1st International Symposium “Quantum Medicine and New Medical Technologies”, Bled, Slovenia, November 17-22, 2001.
· The 5th International Congress of Traditional Medicine&Acupuncture, Singapore, March 18-19, 2000.
· “The 9th World Congress on Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques”: ICMART 2000, Vienna, Austria, May 11-14, 2000.
· ICMART '99 International Medical Acupuncture Symposium, Riga, May 21-23, 1999.
· The 5thInternational Baltic Congress on Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques, Jurmala, May 28-31, 1998.
· The 5th All-Russian Conference on Quantum Medicine, Moscow, Russia, December 8-11, 1998.
· ICMART '97 VII International Medical Acupuncture Symposium, Nicosia, Cyprus, March 26-29, 1997.
· "ACUPUNCTURE WHITE NIGHTS", Second European Congress, Saint Petersburg, Russia, May 27-30, 1997.
· The 3rd International Conference of Integrated Medicine (ICIM), Los Angeles, USA, September 13-15, 1996.
· The 3rd World Congress of Medical Acupuncture and Natural Medicine, Edmonton, Canada, August 8-12, 1995.
· The 3rd International Congress of Chinese Medicine&Acupuncture, Singapore, November 18-19, 1995.
· The 1st Congress of the European Association of Acupuncture, Chishinew, Moldova, October 6-9, 1994.
· Microwaves in Medicine 1991: International Scientific Meeting, Belgrade, Yugoslavia, April 8-11, 1991.
· World Congress on Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, Kyoto, Japan, July 7-12, 1991.
· The 2nd World Congress of Medical Acupuncture and Natural Medicine, Beijing, China, August 21-27, 1991.
· The VI Romanian International Congress of Acupuncture, Bucharest, Romania, November 6-9, 1991.
· Laureate of the Diploma of the World Association of Chinese Medicine "Bring Chinese Medicine Benefit to Angel of All Mankind", 1995, Singapore
· Winner of Los Angeles International Golden Award for the outstanding contributing to the distribution and development of Acupuncture, Oriental Medicine and Integrated Medicine in the World, 1996, Los Angeles
· Laureate of the Diploma for Recognition of the Continuous Effort & Contribution to Medical Acupuncture, 2000, Singapore. (together with Romen Avakyan, PhD)
· Laureate of Golden Needle Award at the 5th International Congress of Medical & Cosmetic Acupuncture – Acupressure, 2004, Aurangabad, India.