tel: +7 095 - 1532697 (Moscow)
1982 - 2003,
Institute of Radiophysics & Electronics, ArmenianNationalAcademyof Sciences. Development of Millimeter wave passive and active devices and components based on rectangular wave-guides and oversized metal-dielectric wave-guides for passive radar, radio-astronomical investigations, remote sensing, medical and biological application of microwaves.
April, 2003 - present time
Head of High Technology Department, Humanitarian Information Technologies Design & Production Company, PKP GIT, Moscow, Russia. Coordinates development & production of EHF/MMW-devices.
January, 1995 – till April, 2003
Senior Lector, PKP GIT, Moscow, Russia.
Coordinates an education program on EHF/MMW-Therapy. Gives lectures and practical seminars on EHF/MMW-devices applications.
· Method of non-contact influence on objects' zone and points of minimum resistance and device for its implementation
· Method of EHF-puncture (MMW-therapy) and device for its implementation
· Three Author Certificates (FSU-patents)
List of publications includes more than 60 papers and abstracts.
Reports at the conferences
· Theoretical and clinical aspects of Bio-resonance and multi-resonance therapy application: X International Congress, Moscow, Russia, 2004.
· "What's new in Physiotherapy?": Le Congres Annuel International de l'Ordre des Physiotherapeutes au Liban, September 6-7, 2003.
· The 1st International Symposium “Quantum Medicine and New Medical Technologies”, Bled, Slovenia, November 17-22, 2001.
· The 5th International Congress of Traditional Medicine&Acupuncture, Singapore, March 18-19, 2000.
ICMART '99 International Medical Acupuncture Symposium, Riga, May 21-23, 1999.
· The 5thInternational Baltic Congress on Medical Acupuncture and Related Techniques, Jurmala, May 28-31, 1998.
· The 5th All-Russian Conference on Quantum Medicine, Moscow, Russia, December 8-11, 1998.
· ICMART '97 VII International Medical Acupuncture Symposium, Nicosia, Cyprus, March 26-29, 1997.
· The 23rd EuMC -93, Madrid, Spain, Sept. 6-9, 1993, 52-57.
· The. 16th International on IR and MM Waves. Lausanne, Switzerland, 1991,
· The 14th All-Union Radioastronomical Conference. (abstract)Yerevan, 1982,
· Laureate ofthe Armenian State Prize on the developments of the high sensitivity receivers system. November 1988,
· Winnerof Silver Medals at the International Exhibitions: Science & Technics, 1974, Moscow; Science & Technology, 1984, Dheli.
1977 - PhD in Radio-physics, Moscow University, Russia